Do you know your 80s music?? I think this is a great one to put on my iPod!! Yeah!! And speaking of such...I am in need of some new tunes to get me through...so if you have any great playlists, that are VERY UPBEAT, please, please burn them for me!! I'll supply the cd, you supply me the great running/walking, pounding pavement music!! We can trade even, if you like 80s music, or cheer music or any crazy stuff like that!! HA!!
So, you all (most of you) doubted that I would do it...ya said I would not run at the beach...(apparently I do good with your doubt so I might need it again...) BUT I DID!! I RAN AT THE BEACH!! IN THE RAIN EVEN!! HA!! SO AMAZING!! Two times even!! Saturday and Sunday!! (No, running from the cops apparently does not count J and A!! HA!!) Okay, so it was not in the least bit awful, running on 'Bay Drive' looking at the ocean, beautiful!! And thanks to the wonderful advice from Coach Jennifer and my Momma, I put that aggravating iPod cord under my shirt and was fine! What a simple and genius solution! Thanks ladies!!
Anyway...I'd run at the beach any day...miss it:-((
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment