Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just another Manic Monday...

Okay, gotta update you on Monday...as 'the heat was on'!! RIGHT??!! But, the heat certainly will be on in August so I had to get out there...and I did, though not far. Went to the BWCT, as usual, which may actually be cheating as it is shaded! Monday though, it seemed to envelop all of the heat beneath the trees. UGH! I went on. Weird things happened. Someone kept moving the mile markers as I attempted intervals of running! Can you imagine??!! I mean there was no way I was out there and only accomplished 2.5 miles!! I keep going---yes, turtles were passing me---but I was getting nowhere!!

At the end of the trail, I was just happy I made it back to see my car...and happy that no one had to call 911 for me...the 'unidentifiable girl' who all must be able to describe as just precious. cute, friendly and yes, very matchy, matchy!!

No comments: