Well, well, well...here I sit at confession time. I begin to tell you about how I have not been training like I SHOULD be. I AM SO SORRY! Probably more for me than you, yes, but sorry nonetheless. So I blamed it first on my sister's graduation...so much to do to get ready for her big day...and I was SO excited for it!! My baby sister graduating with huge honors from JMU!! I am still so proud! Then I blamed my lack of training on my wonderful friend, Terry, who was married last weekend (Congratulations!!) and again, lots to do to get ready for her big day...and I know you are thinking what do I have to do for these 'other people's' big days? But for those of you who know me...well, you just know!! So anyway, those events outta the way...tomorrow looks good!! I am not sure if I will take on Pilates at the Y or hit the trail...what options I have!!
But more exciting, I have company now...two wonderful women in the 'LBC' (ha!) have decided to join the TEAM!! I think Jenny will be a huge help to my motivation and keep me accountable. And the students at school are ALWAYS asking me how my training is going...which is really great...but not on the days I have not done anything:-(
I look for my next 'installment' to be uplifting and full of good news and worked muscles!! I have honestly been focusing so much on fundraising...I have a LONG way to go from where I am now to $2100...that I think I have forgotten a little about the other HUGE part of this!!
Keep me in your thoughts, send me encouragement, tips, helpful hints, nutritional tidbits and as always, money!!
Love you all!Lisa...training to be...Lucy Lu (for you Momma!!)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment