I did it again! Because of you...because of your belief in me, your admiration of my 'determination', your help, you reading this blog, asking me how it is going, you just being you, yes, because of YOU, I completed another day of training! I am not as excited today though...I know it is disappointing...I believe it is the Monday thing. Boo Monday!! I did 3 miles today, running and walking intervals again, but today is different.
Today I hurt.
I am working on more stretching, a long bath, some Advil/Tylenol before bed. Funny that I was not near as sore after yesterday's training as I am after today's, but I hear that's how it goes.
The hardest thing so far? (Aside from getting myself out there every day!!) Dropping my shoulders...and I promise you--they hurt the worse!! Emily tells me to 'hit my hips'...she doesn't know what a job that is!! HA! And for those of you who hear me complain about my shoulder and neck...I promise to try to suck it up! (Okay, I said try!!)
Need some stretching tips...tips to keep my iPod cord OUT of my way...and what's this about Epsom salt?? Let me hear it people!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wheeew you are sure long-winded Kibler! =P
But anyhoo, I have the same issue, when I do stuff with music my headphone cords get in my way and I end up yanking them out of my ears, very terrible.
Keep on walking Kibler, maybe you'll be able to run one day!
Lisa,
I have the same problem you do with "THE CORD" I usually wrap it around my MP3 player until it's wrapped as far tight as it will go to allow my arms to still take strides with me. I can't help you with the epsom salt and make sure you continue to stretch--- before bed may help along with stretching you already do. How is your breathing while you run, do you have that down? love ya my friend!
Post a Comment