Okay, so one bad day, yesterday, can be turned around!!
Sunny Sunday!! Okay, so it was not sunny at all. It rained today. But did that stop me? NO!! Did I go to the Y and get on a treadmill? NO! Did I go to the trail? (No, because they were having the Awareness Garden dedication and I didn't want to interrupt with my hellacious breathing.) I went to LMS track!
I DID FOUR MILES!!!! YEAH!!!! ALTERNATING WALKING AND RUNNING!!!!
And right now, I can move.
Hope to see you tomorrow wherever you are:-)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey LuLu! Way to go with your training! Now let's see how you handle these nice flat roads at the beach. I cant say I'll be running with you but I'll be ready with a cold beverage for ya on the front porch when you get back. hehe. Have a great week. See ya soon!
-Ali
Post a Comment